I hope you trying to start email marketing? and looking for the best tips to grow your email list? If your answer yes! Then you are on the page.
In this post, we are sharing the experience of growing your email list there are very easy and super simple. Just read the full post follow all steps and easily grow your email list today.
Email marketing is one of the other ways to make money only. So many people and so many businesses are making couples of $$$ through email marketing.
I think email marketing is a good way to make quick money & conversation with people, sell your own product or affiliated, website traffic boosting, and much more.
How to Grow your email list with Landing Page?
Use this 1 trick to grow your email list.
This strategy helped me grow my email list by Growth Here.
- Add this landing page to your site to collect more email addresses.
- Collecting more email addresses is easier than you think.
- I was surprised by how well this strategy works.
When I chat with I always get asked the same question :
“How do I grow my email list?”
So, I wanted to walk you through a simple tip that helped me increase my email subscribers by Growth Here.
Most websites I visit try to collect emails on the homepage. The problem with this approach is your email list gets lost in the shuffle, since there are so many other things to look at on that page.
That’s why I use squeeze pages.
A squeeze page is a short-form landing page that’s sole purpose is to collect an email address. This is usually done by offering a free piece of content or discount (known as a lead magnet) in exchange for an email address.
The benefit of this type of page is there aren’t any distractions. People only have two options: submit their email address or leave.
I use Leadpages to create my squeeze pages. They offer lots of professionally designed squeeze page templates that are easy to customize. They also have a built-in lead magnet delivery system that doesn’t require an email service provider.
If you want to try Leadpages for yourself they offer a 14-day free trial.
Once I have my squeeze page ready I simply drive traffic to it and watch the email addresses roll in.
Have questions about squeeze pages? Shoot me a comment and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
5 easy steps to create a high-converting squeeze page :
The best way to build high-converting squeeze pages 😮[Do This] My tips for creating an awesome squeeze page
- How anyone can easily build an effective squeeze page.
- Follow these steps to quickly build an effective squeeze page.
- Grow your email list by following these steps.
After last week’s email, I got a lot of questions about how I use Leadpages to build my squeeze pages.
So, I wanted to explain my process to address any questions you might have.
The first step is to create a Leadpages account. They offer a 14-day free trial, so you can try it risk-free.
Once your account is set up, creating your squeeze page is quick and easy.
1) Choose a template : Leadpages offers plenty of templates to choose from. You can filter them by type and sort them by conversion rate.
2) Customize your template : Use the Drag & Drop Builder to edit your text, images, and background.
3) Add a lead magnet : Upload your ebook, course, or checklist to Leadpages, then add it to your opt-in form to deliver it to your subscribers.
4) Connect your email service provider : Using a third-party email service provider? No problem. Leadpages integrates seamlessly with Mailchimp, AWeber, Drip, and more.
5) Publish your page : Every Leadpages account comes with its own URL for you to publish to. Or you can publish your page to another domain that you own.
Giving Leadpages a try using the 14-day free trial is a no-brainer. And it also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. I’m always happy to help!
4 reasons why you need this digital marketing tool :
What I used to boost my conversion rate by [Insert % Here]
Boost your conversion rates with this tool 😀
- This is what I’ve used to grow my business
- Use this to grow your email list
- An easier way to build landing pages
In my last couple of emails, I’ve talked a lot about Leadpages. And I’m sure many of you are wondering why you should use it instead of other website and landing page builders.
It’s a totally valid question. I had the exact same thought when I was starting my entrepreneurial journey.
There were plenty of tools for me to choose from. But a few things about Leadpages really stuck out to me:
They’re conversion-focused : all their tools are designed to help you create pages that generate more leads and sales.
They have excellent support : their team is quick to respond and great at solving problems if you ever run into one.
Their platform is user-friendly : the first time I used their Drag & Drop Builder I was able to build a beautiful page quickly and easily.
The platform pays for itself : Plans start at just $27 per month. Let’s say each of your leads is worth $5. After collecting only six leads ($30) you’ll actually be making money off your subscription.
Most importantly, Leadpages works. Since I’ve started using their tools I’ve grown my email list.
If you want to give it a try and see what all the fuss is about they offer a 14-day free trial. I definitely recommend taking it for a test drive to determine if it’s right for you.
Email Marketing Video – How To Grow Email List
Let me know if you have any questions.
If you like the post and get some benefits then I recommend sharing the post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Subscribing to my website, Youtube channel.
Go check – 7 Best Mailchimp Alternatives Email Marketing tools.